2019 Cub Cadet XT1 LT42 e
- Engineered to perform to the same standards as gas, you get superior cut quality and strength, without power fade - up to 1.5 hours, or up to 2 acres, with fast charge capabilities
- Reduced maintenance - No need for oil changes, filters to change, sparkplugs to change, no more buying gas
- Backed by the industry's strongest warranty, 3-year limited residential/4-year limited battery/5-year unlimited hours chassis and front axle warranty
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Safety Systems: Neutral start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock and RevTEK™ Reverse Mowing Technology
- Cruise Control: Push button engagement
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Lift: Manual/12-position/spring-assisted
- Deck Construction: 13-gauge steel, stamped
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Cutting Height: 1 in. - 4 in.
- Cutting Width/Blades: 42 in. / twin blade
- Headlights: LED
- Tire Tread: Turf Saver
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Tires (Front/Rear): 15 in. x 6 in. sleeve bearing/20 in. x 8 in.
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Dimensions L/W/H: 68 in./50 in./42.5 in.
- Steering: Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion
- Turning Radius: 16 in.
- Runtime: Up to 1.5 hour or up to 2 acres
- Motor: Single Brushless Motor
- Cutting Modes: Side discharge/mulch/bagging
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 4 anti-scalping deck wheels
- Arm Rests: Standard
- Weight (Approx.): 410 lb.
- Steering Wheel Control: Steering wheel w/ quick-adjust tilt column
- Mower Deck Construction: 13-gauge stamped steel
- Batteries: 56 v-60 Ah-3000 Wh
- Front Castor Mount: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Blade Engagement: Push button electric
- Charge Time: 4 hours to full charge, partial charge capable
- Certifications: Full UL compliance, ANSI certified
- Front Axle: Heavy-duty 3/4 in. through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Rear Axle: 3/4 in. w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain)/4-year battery/5-year unlimited hours chassis and front axle warranty
- Transmission: Electric, foot controlled
- Electric, foot controlled
- Wheel Size
- 15 in. x 6 in. sleeve bearing/20 in. x 8 in.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.