2019 Cub Cadet XT2 GX54" D
- New FastAttach™ brush guard
- Ground-engaging attachment capabilities
- 54" heavy-duty fabricated, triple-blade cutting deck
- Equipped with differential lock control for increased traction
- Engine Type: 26 HP professional-grade Kohler 7000 Series V-Twin OHV with Smart-Choke™
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Cylinders/Material: Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Battery Voltage: 300 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Headlights: LED High Illumination
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with armrests, 10 degree incline and slide
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring-assisted
- Deck Construction: Fabricated
- Cutting Width/Blades: 54"/Triple Blade
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 4"
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Spindles: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Tire Tread: Multi Trac
- Tires (Front/Rear): 16" x 6.5" ball bearing/22" x 9.5"
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 3 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.0 qt.
- Estimated Weight: 750 lb..
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K62 w/ Diff Lock and Steel Cut Gears)
- Rear Differential Lock: Pedal Engagement
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Bumper: Brush Guard Bumper
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Length/Width/Height: 72.5"/63"/44.5"
- Arm Rests: Standard
- Rear Axle: 1" w/ dual PM steel drive hubs
- Steering/Turning Radius: Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional-grade 7000 Series V-Twin OHV with Smart-Choke™
- Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K62 w/ Diff Lock and Steel Cut Gears)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. ball bearing/22 in. x 9.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Deck Size
- 54 in.