2019 STIHL HTA 65
Call for Price
Fixed length pole pruner with Lithium-Ion battery technology.
Eliminate fuel costs and get the convenience of Lithium-Ion technology with the battery-powered HTA 65. This fixed length pole pruner is a cordless, low-maintenance and environmentally responsible option for professionals and homeowners alike. Running on an advanced 36-volt Lithium-Ion battery, the HTA 65 eliminates the need for fuel and two-cycle oil, and considerably reduces maintenance needs. It offers users low noise and lower vibration levels than its gas-powered equivalents, as well as automatic chain oiling and increased portability, making it the perfect pruner for many tree care needs. Our lithium-Ion batteries are designed to be swapped between multiple STIHL battery-powered tools, so you can use a single battery to tackle a wide range of outdoor projects.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Soft grip handle: The soft grip handle provides added comfort.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Overall Length: 236 cm (7'9")
- Oilomatic® Chain/guide Bar Size: 1/4" STIHL PICCO™, 10" or 12" (25 or 30 cm) Bar
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 50 minutes (Recommended combination)
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Weight (W/recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 5.5 kg (12.2 lb.)
- Run Time (w/ AP 100): Up to 17 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 1000): Up to 125 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 2000): Up to 180 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 3000): Up to 230 minutes
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 25 to 35 cm (10" to 12")
- Engine Type
- Bar Length
- 10 in. or 12 in. (25 or 30 cm)